The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions and any or all Agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and/or undertaking a sale. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company, DPR Wholesalers Limited.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Customer.
Trade Cash & Carry customers only – we are not open to the general public. You must be a business owner or an employee shopping on behalf of a business in order to register and shop with us. For insurance purposes, children under the age of 18 are not permitted inside the warehouse. We do not permit Customers to carry large bags inside the warehouse.
- We accept cash, debit and credit cards.
- Credit card sales will incur a surcharge of 2%.
- VAT is charged on all applicable items. It is added at the current rate at point of sale.
- Minimum Local Spend £100 (excluding VAT) per visit.
- Payment must be made in full at the point of sale.
- All goods remain the property of DPR Wholesalers Ltd. until paid for in full.
- Only 2 persons per trade account.
- No large bags permitted inside the warehouse.
- Persons under the age of 18 are not admitted into any warehouse.
- Any faulty or damaged goods must be returned with a valid invoice within 2 months of purchase for exchange or refund.
- We offer regular special offers on selected products. These promotional prices apply for a limited time only, after which the products return to their original undiscounted price. Only good bought within the promotional period will be charged at that promotional price.
- Account must be used regularly, else your account may be suspended or removed. Any accounts not used for 3 months will be deactivated and reinstatement will be charged at £60 + VAT. New Trade proofs will also be needed to activate the account.
For our customers who export good out of the country the following terms apply:
- Minimum Export spend is £500.
- If the goods are to be VAT Exempt, they must be collected by a reputable shipper, who must provide us with a Collection Note and Bill of Laden for Air Freight or Shipment Certificate for sea freight.
- Goods must be collected by the shipper within 2 weeks of purchase.
- Full payment must be received by DPR Wholesalers Ltd. before goods can be released to Freight Agent.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Customer and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a sale indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.